|10 Miles To Safety
|Oct 21, 2020
|PC > Action, Indie, Strategy
In the world of video games, there are countless titles that revolve around zombies and post-apocalyptic scenarios. However, only a few manage to stand out and offer a unique and thrilling experience. One such game is 10 Miles To Safety, a top-down, action-packed zombie survival game that will have you on the edge of your seat. Let’s take a closer look at this game and what makes it so special.
The game takes place in a world where a deadly virus has turned most of the population into bloodthirsty zombies. As the player, your goal is to reach a military base located 10 miles away to escape the chaos. However, this journey is not an easy one as you will encounter hordes of zombies, scarce resources, and other challenges along the way.
10 Miles To Safety offers a highly immersive and challenging gaming experience. The game is a mix of action, survival, and strategy, where you must make quick decisions to stay alive. You can choose to play solo or team up with up to four players. Together, you must fight your way through a variety of environments, such as abandoned cities, forests, and military bases, to reach your destination.
The game features a day and night cycle, which adds a sense of urgency and danger to the gameplay. During the day, you can scavenge for resources, craft weapons, and build defenses. But as soon as the sun sets, the zombies become more aggressive and attack in larger numbers, making it crucial to find a secure location to spend the night.
Characters and Weapons
10 Miles To Safety offers a diverse range of characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. You can choose from a fast and agile character to a powerful and sturdy one, depending on your playstyle. Additionally, the game has a vast array of weapons and tools at your disposal. From guns and explosives to melee weapons and traps, you can use various strategies to take down the undead.
Graphics and Sound
The game’s 3D graphics are beautifully crafted, with detailed environments and character models that add to the immersive experience. The sound effects and soundtrack add to the tension and keep you on the edge of your seat as you fight your way through the zombie-infested world.
10 Miles To Safety is currently in early access on Steam, which means the developers are still actively working on the game and adding more content. This also means that players can provide feedback and suggestions to help make the game even better.
If you are a fan of survival games and zombies, then 10 Miles To Safety is a must-try. With its challenging gameplay, diverse characters, and breathtaking visuals, it’s an adrenaline-fueled experience that will keep you coming back for more. So, gather your friends, stock up on supplies, and get ready to get on an epic journey to safety in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.
“10 Miles To Safety will have you on the edge of your seat, fighting for your life in an immersive post-apocalyptic world.”– GameSpot
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better / AMD Phenom II X3 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or better / AMD Radeon RX 560 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to Download
- Click on the Download button given above.
- A Save File pop-up window will appear. Click on the OK or Save button to start downloading the game.
- Once the download is complete, go to the destination folder where the game file has been saved.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to initiate the installation.
- The 10 Miles To Safety installer will open. Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Carefully read and accept the End User License Agreement. Click on the Next button.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to install the game. Click on the Next button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is finished, click on the Finish button.
- The game is now installed and ready to play. You can access it from the desktop shortcut or from the installed location.