|Title||A Salem Witch Trial - Murder Mystery|
|Release Date||Feb 22, 2018|
|Genre||PC > Adventure, Indie, Simulation|
A Salem Witch Trial – Murder Mystery Game
Welcome to “A Salem Witch Trial” – a thrilling murder mystery game set in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts. This game will transport you back to the 1690s during the infamous Salem Witch Trials, where you will play the role of an investigator trying to solve a heinous crime. Get ready to use your detective skills and unravel the secrets of this dark and eerie town.
It is the year 1692 and the town of Salem is in a state of hysteria. The Puritan community is convinced that there are witches among them, causing all sorts of strange occurrences and illnesses. Amidst this chaos, a murder has been committed and the victim is a prominent member of the community. The townspeople are determined to find the culprit and blame it on the witches. It is up to the investigator (you) to find the real killer and bring justice to the town.
The game will have a total of 8 characters – each with their own motives and secrets. Some may be innocent, some may be guilty – it is up to you to figure out who is who. The characters are:
- John Proctor – a respected farmer in the community
- Reverend Parris – the town’s minister
- Elizabeth Proctor – John Proctor’s wife
- Abigail Williams – a young woman who is accused of witchcraft
- Mary Warren – a servant in the Proctor household
- Giles Corey – an elderly man known for his singing
- Tituba – a slave from Barbados
- Thomas Putnam – a wealthy member of the community
How to Play
To start the game, gather a group of 8 players and assign each one a character. The game will take place in three rounds – each round representing a day in the life of the town. The investigator will have to gather clues, question suspects and make deductions to solve the murder. At the end of each round, the players will vote for the person they think is guilty. If the majority chooses the correct person, the game continues. The game ends when the real killer is identified or when the townspeople wrongly accuse an innocent person.
So, if you’re ready for a thrilling and suspenseful game, “A Salem Witch Trial” is the perfect choice. Get your friends together and test your detective skills in this eerie, historical setting. Are you ready to solve the murder and save the town of Salem? Let the game begin.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 1000M 1.80GHz
- Memory: 200 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / Nvidia GT 520
- Storage: 200 MB available space
How to Download
- Open your internet browser and go to the website where the "Download" button for "A Salem Witch Trial - Murder Mystery game" is located.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Download" button.
- A pop-up window may appear asking you to choose a location to save the file. Select the desired location and click "Save".
- Wait for the download to complete. The time it takes will depend on your internet speed.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location where you saved the file.
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- A new window will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen and click "Next" or "Install" where prompted.
- The installation process may take a few minutes. Once completed, a window will appear confirming that the game has been installed.
- You can now launch the game from your computer or desktop.
- If you encounter any issues during the installation process, try restarting your computer and then attempting the installation again.