|Dec 14, 2022
|PC > Adventure, Casual, Simulation
Aka Game, also known as “red-light green-light”, is a popular children’s game that has become a sensation among people of all ages. The simple yet challenging nature of the game has made it a favorite pastime activity at birthday parties, family gatherings, and even among college students.
The Rules of Aka Game
Objective: The main goal of Aka Game is to cross a designated finish line without being caught by the player who is “it”.
How to play: To start the game, one player is chosen to be “it” while the rest of the players line up at the starting point. “It” must stand a distance away from the other players, facing away from them.
Green light: “It” will start the game by saying “green light”, allowing the players to start moving towards the finish line. The players must walk or run towards the finish line during this time.
Red light: At any point during the game, “it” can turn around and say “red light”. When this happens, all players must immediately freeze and not take any more steps.
Caught players: If “it” catches any player moving after saying “red light”, that player is out of the game. However, if all players have frozen before “it” turns around, the game continues with “green light”.
Winner: The first player to cross the finish line without getting caught by “it” wins the game. The winner becomes “it” for the next round.
Tips for Playing Aka Game
- Be sure to have a designated finish line that is clear and easily identifiable.
- Make sure “it” is facing away from the players while saying “green light” and “red light” to avoid any unfair advantages.
- For larger groups, it is recommended to have multiple “its” to make the game more challenging.
- Players who get caught can still stay in the game and try to distract the “it” player by making funny movements or noises.
- Set a time limit for each round to keep the game moving and prevent players from staying too far away from “it”.
Benefits of Playing Aka Game
Besides being a fun and exciting game, Aka Game also has many benefits:
- Improves balance and coordination as players have to move quickly and stop suddenly.
- Enhances listening skills as players have to listen carefully to the “it” player’s commands.
- Promotes teamwork and sportsmanship as players work together to beat the “it” player.
- Provides a good workout as players have to walk or run during the game.
“Aka Game is a classic game that has stood the test of time. Its simple rules and fast-paced nature make it a favorite among people of all ages. Gather your friends and family, and have a blast playing Aka Game!”
If you haven’t tried playing Aka Game yet, give it a try. You’ll be surprised at how much fun it can be. And the best part – it doesn’t require any fancy equipment, making it a great game to play anywhere, anytime.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get your game on and join the millions of people around the world who love playing Aka Game!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: playable without sound
How to Download
- Click on the download button given above to start the download process.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to the downloaded file location on your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts and instructions given by the installer to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the game by double clicking on its icon.
- Enjoy playing Aka game!