|Title||Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded|
|Developer(s)||Sigma Team Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Sigma Team Inc.|
|Release Date||May 27, 2009|
|Genre||PC > Action, Indie, RPG|
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded is a top-down shooter game that was released in 2006 by Sigma Team Inc. It is the sequel to the original Alien Shooter game and is considered to be one of the best action games in the alien invasion genre. Available on multiple platforms, including Windows, iOS, and Android, this game offers players an intense and fast-paced gameplay experience.
In Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, players take on the role of a mercenary hired to investigate a mysterious laboratory where a deadly virus outbreak has turned the scientists and military personnel into bloodthirsty mutants. Armed with a variety of weapons and equipment, players must navigate through different levels, completing missions and objectives while facing hordes of vicious aliens and mutants.
The game offers a linear storyline with non-stop action and a wide variety of enemies to fight against. The player starts with a basic pistol but can find and use different weapons like shotguns, flamethrowers, and rocket launchers to defeat their enemies. The game also features an upgrade system where the player can improve their weapons and attributes to make them more powerful.
In addition to the main campaign, Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded also offers a survival mode where players can test their skills and endurance against endless waves of enemies. This mode also features online leaderboards, allowing players to compete with others for the top spot.
Graphics and Sound
The game boasts impressive graphics, with detailed backgrounds and character models. The animations and special effects are also well-crafted, making the gameplay experience more immersive. The sound design is also exceptional, with intense music and realistic sound effects that add to the overall thrill and excitement of the game.
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded received positive reviews from both players and critics. It was praised for its addictive and challenging gameplay, variety of weapons, and great graphics and sound design. It has also been noted for its good optimization and smooth gameplay experience across different platforms.
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded is a must-try game for fans of the alien invasion genre and action-packed gameplay. With its intense gameplay, challenging missions, and great graphics and sound design, it offers a memorable gaming experience that will keep players engaged for hours. So, grab your weapons and get ready to battle against the alien invasion in Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded.
“The aliens are back, and it’s time to reload!”
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 64MB video memory
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 600 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button above to start the download process for Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded game.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to select a location to save the game setup file. Choose a convenient location on your computer and click "Save" to begin the download.
- Wait for the download to complete. The speed may vary depending on your internet connection.
- Once the download is finished, go to the location where you saved the game setup file.
- Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- A warning message may appear stating that the file can be dangerous or harmful. Click "Run" to continue.
- The installation wizard will open. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and click "Next" to continue.
- Select the preferred destination folder for the game installation. You can also choose to create a desktop shortcut for easy access.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, click "Finish" to exit the setup wizard.
- Launch the game from the desktop shortcut or by going to the destination folder where the game was installed.