Doubtnut: NCERT, IIT JEE, NEET
Doubtnut: Doubt Solving & Video Solutions App
Aug 8, 2022
5.0 and up
Doubtnut is the top study and learning app with instant video solutions for NCERT classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, IIT JEE preparation, NEET preparation, and classes from the UP Board, Bihar Board, Rajasthan Board, MP Board, Telangana Board, among other boards.
Students must meet a crucial criterion by using NCERT answers for the CBSE and other state boards. Doubtnut helps with schoolwork, doubts, and all the questions answers. It has assisted students in scoring below 100 in the NEET and IIT JEE. Learn how to solve past year’s questions from the IIT-JEE Mains & Advanced, NEET, CBSE, Pathfinder Publications, RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal, Manohar Ray, and Cengage books for boards and competitive examinations with PDF and video solutions.
The ideal NEET and IIT JEE preparing app is Doubtnut. Get answers to past year’s NEET and IIT JEE papers, as well as chapter-by-chapter NEET MCQ answers. Get all the study materials for IIT JEE and NEET preparation in both Hindi and English.
The Doubtnut version is 7.9.91. Needs Android 5.0 or above. The Google Play Store has received over 50,000,000 downloads. Content is rated for Everyone. Users’ interaction and in-app purchases are interactive aspects. Released on October 14, 2016. Offered by Doubtnut: Doubt Solving & Video Solutions App
Why Should You Install the Doubtnut App?
Purchase NCERT Solutions:
- NCERT class 6 solutions
- NCERT class 7 solutions
- NCERT class 8 solutions
- NCERT class 9 solutions
- NCERT class 10 solutions
- NCERT class 11 solutions
- NCERT class 12 solutions
Get CBSE and State board solutions for physics, chemistry, biology, and math.
With only a picture click, you may get a video answer to your IIT JEE and NEET questions.
Free and simple to use Without Ads that interfere with your studies.
- NCERT Solutions for Science and Math in Class 10
- RD Sharma Solutions for Class 10
- KC Sinha Solutions for Class 10
- Sample Papers and Mock Tests for Class 10
- NCERT Class 11 Math Solutions
- NCERT Class 11 Physics Solutions
- NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Solutions
- NCERT Class 11 Biology Solutions
- Class 11 past exam papers and a practice test
- NCERT Class 12 Math Solutions
- NCERT Class 12 Physics Solutions
- NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Solutions
- NCERT Class 12 Biology Solutions
- KC Sinha Solutions for Class 12
- Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers for Class 12
Solution for Bihar (BSEB) Books
- Bihar Board Solutions for Class 10
- Bihar Board Solutions for Class 11
- Bihar Board Solutions for Class 12
Board Books for the UP
- UP Board Solutions for Classes 10
- UP Board Solutions for Class 11
- UP Board Solutions for Classes 12
- Manohar Ray Solutions for Class 10
Board Books for CBSE Solution
- CBSE Board Solutions for Class 10
- CBSE Board Solutions for Class 11
- CBSE Board Solutions for Class 12
Competitive examinations: NEET, JEE Mains, and Advanced:
- Free IIT JEE Mains previous year question papers in Hindi, with solutions and explanations for JEE Mains 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Topic-specific IIT-JEE objective problems, key equations, and video shortcuts
- Free question banks for the JEE Mains, NEET, and IIT-JEE Mains exams
- Free video and PDF solutions are available for the following books: RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal, KC Sinha, Manohar Ray, Cengage, Narayana, Bansal, FITJEE, and VMC.
- Hindi-language JEE practice exams, study guides, and videos
- Hindi-language foundational courses for IIT JEE and NEET for classes 9 through 12
- NEET 2018 through NEET 2021 past year’s exam papers with solutions in Hindi.
- Access the NEET Question Bank and Chapter wise MCQs for Hindi Medium for review.
Doubtnut also helps with government exam preparation.
- Banking and Insurance for Clerks and Probationary Officers (IBPS-PO, IBPS-Clerk, SBI-PO)
- Teaching: CTET, UPTET, DSSSB TGT, and DSSSB PRT
- Other government examinations, such as SSC GD, SSC CGL, Railways, NDA, etc.
It ranks among the top English learning apps featuring spoken English and grammar courses.
What more does the app offer?
- 50 lakh+ free, quick video answers for math questions, topics, and problems
- To assist you with your assignments, we offer complete answers for all boards and 24-7 doubt-solving.
- Free practice tests are available to help you get ready for competitive examinations. NEET & JEE Mains on mobile
- Important date sheets, notifications, and last-minute advice from knowledgeable teachers
Having resources at our disposal is crucial for settling our questions. We can discover solutions to our problems in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology with this app. Find immediate answers in video format to make the most of your study time.
Your immediate study companion who clears up all your questions. Are you getting ready for a difficult test? Do you have any government tests coming up? The educational gadget Doubtnut will provide the answers to our queries. It contains four essential attributes:
- We shall be assisted in our problem-solving through video solutions.
- Contact subject-matter specialists.
- Instant solutions.
- There are countless videos to watch, examine, and learn from.
We also get access to a lot of materials through this app. We can utilize a search engine or snap a picture of our written inquiry to search it. The system will display the pertinent responses right away. The best study tool to use if you need immediate video answers to all your math, physics, chemistry, and biology issues.
We will also be able to ask questions in the chat room and even on WhatsApp, as well as view the solutions to NCERT (the National Council for Educational Research and Training in India) activities. There are also exams and quizzes to test our knowledge, PDF papers and instructive movies, old tests, study cards, study advice, and even a set of stickers we can use to decorate our chats.
This app will assist us in locating the answers we need if we run into any questions while studying.
Doubtnut is a multilingual online learning platform that employs artificial intelligence (AI) technology such as picture recognition, natural language processing, and proprietary machine learning algorithms to provide answers to students’ questions.
Students must take a picture of the difficulty, and the Doubtnut app proposes further concept videos to help them better understand the subject. The app presently offers solutions to arithmetic problems from Grades 6 through 12. It can read questions in 16 Indian languages in addition to English. But over the next weeks, this will broaden to include additional topics.