|Title||Bean and Nothingness|
|Release Date||Dec 1, 2021|
|Genre||PC > Casual, Indie|
Are you tired of the same old games that everyone seems to be playing? Do you want to try something new and exciting? Look no further, because the Bean and Nothingness Game is here to fulfill all your gaming needs. This simple yet addictive game is bound to keep you entertained for hours on end. So, gather your friends and get ready to have a bean-tastic time!
What is the Bean and Nothingness Game?
The Bean and Nothingness Game is a multiplayer game that involves a combination of skill and luck. It can be played with anywhere from 2 to 6 players, making it perfect for small gatherings or parties. The objective of the game is to accumulate the most points by the end of the game.
How to Play
The game consists of a deck of cards, each representing a different type of bean. The number of cards in the deck depends on the number of players (2 players = 50 cards, 3 players = 66 cards, 4 players = 82 cards, 5 players = 98 cards, 6 players = 114 cards). The cards are shuffled and evenly distributed among the players.
Each player starts their turn by flipping the top card from their deck and placing it in the center of the table. The card indicates the type of bean and the number of points it is worth. There are four types of beans in the deck with varying point values:
- Black bean = 1 point
- Pinto bean = 2 points
- Kidney bean = 3 points
- Lima bean = 4 points
The players must then decide whether to keep the card or pass it to the next player. If they choose to pass, they must pick up the next card from their deck and add it to their hand. This continues until a player decides to keep the card.
Once a player decides to keep the card, they must also take a “nothingness” card, which has a value of 0 points. The player must then pass both cards to the next player, who makes the same decision to keep or pass the cards. This process continues until a player decides to keep the “nothingness” card, at which point the round is over.
The round ends when there are no more “nothingness” cards left in play. Scores are then tallied and added to each player’s total points. The cards are reshuffled and the next round begins.
End of the Game
The game ends when the last round is completed and all the cards are played. The player with the most points wins the game and earns the title of “Bean Master”. Take a moment to bask in your glory and celebrate your victory with your fellow players.
Why You Should Try the Bean and Nothingness Game
The Bean and Nothingness Game is a refreshing change from the usual card or board games. It is easy to set up, learn, and play, making it suitable for players of all ages and skill levels. Plus, the element of luck keeps the game exciting and unpredictable. It is the perfect game for a laid-back game night with friends or family.
“The Bean and Nothingness Game is my go-to game for any social gathering. It never fails to entertain and brings a lot of laughs. Highly recommended!” – J. Smith
So what are you waiting for? Grab a deck of cards and start playing the Bean and Nothingness Game today. Trust us, you won’t regret it. Happy gaming!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.6+ GHz, 32 bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3.0+ GHz, 32 bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button located above. This will start the downloading process.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your computer. It will most likely be in your "Downloads" folder.
- Extract the downloaded files if they are in a compressed format (e.g. .zip or .rar). You can use software such as WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the files.
- Open the extracted folder and locate the setup or installation file, usually named "setup.exe" or "install.exe".
- Double click on the setup or installation file to run it. This will start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions given by the installation wizard to complete the installation. You may be asked to choose the installation location and agree to the terms and conditions of the game.
- Once the installation is complete, a shortcut for the game will be created on your desktop or in your start menu.
- Double click on the game shortcut to launch the game.