|Developer(s)||Brian Lancaster, Laughing Coyote Software|
|Publisher(s)||Brian Lancaster, Laughing Coyote Software|
|Release Date||Jul 11, 2017|
|Genre||PC > Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy|
The world of gaming is constantly evolving, and new and innovative games are being released all the time. One such game that has been gaining a lot of attention lately is Brigand: Oaxaca. Developed by Ace Maddox, this game is a strategy and tactics-based adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
The Story Behind Brigand: Oaxaca
Set in Mexico in the late 19th century, Brigand: Oaxaca follows the story of a bank robber named Jose Parrot. Parrot has been sent to the city of Oaxaca to rob the government’s corrupt bank and steal their treasures. However, things take an unexpected turn when he is caught and thrown into prison by the notorious General Salazar. From there, players must use their strategic thinking and tactics to help Parrot escape and complete his mission.
Gameplay and Features
Brigand: Oaxaca is a tactics-based game that requires players to plan and execute their moves carefully. The game features a beautifully designed top-down perspective that allows players to see the entire map and plan their strategy accordingly.
Players will have to navigate through different levels, each with their unique challenges and obstacles. There is also an element of time pressure, adding to the thrill and excitement of the game. The ultimate goal is to successfully rob the bank and escape the city without getting caught by General Salazar.
One of the unique features of Brigand: Oaxaca is the ability to choose your own path. With multiple ways to complete each level, players can decide how they want to tackle the challenges presented to them. This adds a layer of replay value, as players can go back and try out different strategies each time.
Graphics and Sound
The graphics and sound in Brigand: Oaxaca are top-notch. The game features detailed and vibrant graphics that bring the city of Oaxaca to life. The sound effects and music also add to the immersive experience, making players feel like they are part of the game’s world.
In addition to the main game, Brigand: Oaxaca also includes a bonus mode where players can unlock extra content and secrets. This adds to the game’s overall value and provides hours of entertainment.
If you are a fan of strategy and tactics-based games, then Brigand: Oaxaca is a must-try. With its engaging story, challenging gameplay, and stunning graphics, this game is sure to keep you hooked for hours on end. So, gather your wits and get ready to plan the ultimate heist in Brigand: Oaxaca!
Brigand: Oaxaca is now available on Steam for PC and Mac. So, don’t wait any longer – start your adventure today and see if you have what it takes to become a master thief. Happy gaming!
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 or ATI Radeon HD 2000 (or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to Download
- Click on the “Download” button above to start the download process.
- Once the download is complete, click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the instructions provided in the installation wizard and click “Next” to proceed.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement, then click “Next”.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to install the game and click “Next”.
- Click “Install” to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete, then click “Finish” to exit the installation wizard.
- The game is now installed on your computer. To play the game, click on the desktop shortcut or go to the installation folder and double-click on the game icon.