|Release Date||Mar 31, 2022|
|Genre||PC > Casual, Indie, Strategy|
If you’re tired of playing the same old party games, it’s time to try something new and exciting. Introducing the Broken Banners Game – a unique twist on classic party games that will have you and your friends laughing and competing all night long.
What is the Broken Banners Game?
The Broken Banners Game is a party game that combines elements of charades, Pictionary, and memory into one fun and unpredictable game. It is suitable for all ages and can be played with a group of 2 or more people.
The goal of the game is to collect as many broken banner pieces as possible. These banner pieces will be randomly scattered throughout the game, and players must use their acting, drawing, and memory skills to collect them. The player with the most banner pieces at the end of the game wins.
How to Play
To start the game, you will need to prepare the following items:
- Blank pieces of paper
- A bowl or hat
- Masking tape or Post-it notes
- A timer (optional)
Once you have the items ready, follow these steps to play the Broken Banners Game:
- Write down different categories on individual pieces of paper, such as movies, animals, famous people, and so on. Fold the pieces of paper and place them in the bowl or hat.
- Split into two teams and choose a team captain for each team.
- Each team captain will take turns picking a category from the bowl or hat without showing it to their team.
- Once the category is chosen, the team captain will set a timer for 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the agreed time limit) and start the round.
- The team captain will then use acting or drawing cues to get their team to guess as many items in the category as possible. For each correct guess, the team gets one point and the captain gets to place a corresponding piece of broken banner on their team’s side of the playing area.
- Once the timer goes off, the other team takes a turn with a different category. The game continues until all categories have been used up or until the agreed number of rounds has been reached.
- The team with the most broken banner pieces wins.
Tips and Variations
To make the Broken Banners Game even more fun and challenging, here are some tips and variations you can try:
- For drawing cues, you can use whiteboards or large sheets of paper and markers instead of small pieces of paper. This will allow for better visuals and more elaborate drawings.
- You can also add an extra twist by introducing a “wildcard” category, where the team captain can choose any category they want. This can make the game more unpredictable and interesting.
- If you have a large group, you can split into more than two teams and have a tournament-style game. The winning team from each round moves on to the next round until one team is crowned the ultimate Broken Banners champion.
The Broken Banners Game is a perfect addition to your party game lineup. It is easy to set up, suitable for all ages, and guarantees a fun and competitive time with friends and family. So next time you’re hosting a party, be sure to give this game a try. Who knows, it might become a new favorite among your group!
“We played the Broken Banners Game at our last family gathering and had a blast. It was so much fun to see everyone’s acting and drawing skills, and we all got a good laugh out of each other’s guesses. Can’t wait to play it again!” – Jessica, party host
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 1.2 ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p and up display
How to Download
- Click on the direct "Download" button link provided above. The download will begin automatically.
- Locate the downloaded file in your computer's "Downloads" folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Read and accept the User License Agreement.
- Choose the destination folder for the installation. You can also opt to create a desktop shortcut for easy access.
- Click on "Install" to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, click on "Finish" to launch the game.
- You can now play "Broken Banners" on your computer by double clicking on its desktop shortcut or locating the game in your installed programs list.
- Enjoy the game and have fun!