|Title||Good Night, Knight|
|Publisher(s)||No Gravity Games|
|Release Date||Feb 16, 2021|
|Genre||PC > Adventure, Early Access, Indie, RPG|
If you’re a fan of both RPG and rogue-like games, then you’re in for a treat with “Good Night, Knight”. Developed by RedEmber, this indie game offers an exciting fusion of elements from both genres, creating a unique gaming experience that will keep you on your toes.
Explore an Ever-Changing Dungeon
In “Good Night, Knight”, you play as a little knight who wakes up in a strange and mysterious dungeon. As you venture further into the depths of the dungeon, you’ll encounter various enemies and obstacles that will put your battle skills to the test.
But what makes this game stand out is its ever-changing dungeon. Each time you play, the layout of the dungeon will be different, providing a new challenge every time. This adds a level of unpredictability and excitement, making each playthrough a unique experience.
Master the Art of Combat
As a knight, it’s your duty to protect yourself and defeat any foes that come your way. “Good Night, Knight” offers a variety of weapons and items that you can use to battle against your enemies. From swords and maces to bows and magic spells, you can choose a playstyle that suits you best.
But be warned, the combat in this game is not easy. With different enemy types, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, you’ll have to be strategic in your approach. The game also features a stamina system, so you can’t just spam your attacks. You’ll have to manage your stamina and find the right balance between offense and defense to come out victorious.
Upgrade Your Knight and Gear
As you progress through the game, you’ll earn experience points that you can use to level up your knight. This will unlock new skills and abilities, making you stronger and more versatile in combat.
You can also find and craft new gear to upgrade your knight’s armor and weapons. With a wide variety of gear and weapons, you can customize your character and create a unique playstyle that suits you best.
A Humorous and Quirky Game
Aside from its gameplay, “Good Night, Knight” sets itself apart from other RPG and rogue-like games with its humor and quirkiness. The game doesn’t take itself too seriously, and you’ll encounter silly and unexpected moments throughout your journey.
Not only that, but the game also features charming pixel-art graphics and a catchy soundtrack that adds to its overall charm.
“Good Night, Knight” is a fantastic game that offers a perfect mix of RPG and rogue-like elements. With its ever-changing dungeon, challenging combat, character customization, and quirky humor, this game will keep you entertained for hours on end. So what are you waiting for? Grab your sword and embark on an epic adventure in the “Good Night, Knight” dungeon.
- OS: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
How to Download
- Click on the direct "Download" button link given above. This will begin the downloading process of the game's installer file.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file in your computer's Downloads folder or the designated folder you saved it in.
- Double-click on the installer file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts and instructions given by the installation wizard to proceed with the installation.
- Choose the preferred installation location for the game on your computer. You can either allow the default location or select a different location.
- Once the installation process is complete, click on the "Finish" button to exit the wizard.
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut or by navigating to the installation location and clicking on the game's executable file.
- If prompted, enter the necessary activation or license key to activate the game.
- The game should now be installed and ready to play. Enjoy "Good Night, Knight"!