|It came from space and ate our brains
|Mar 19, 2015
|PC > Action, Casual, Indie
Introducing “It came from space and ate our brains” – the ultimate alien shooter game!
Are you ready to defend your city against an alien invasion? Look no further than “It came from space and ate our brains” game. From the developers at All4Games, this intense top-down shooter will have you on the edge of your seat as you fight for the survival of humankind.
In a distant future, humanity has finally made contact with extraterrestrial life. However, this initial encounter goes terribly wrong when the aliens launch a full-scale attack on Earth. As the last remaining human in your city, it’s up to you to fight off wave after wave of these vicious creatures.
Get ready for some heart-pumping action as you navigate through the streets of your city, armed with powerful weapons and special abilities. The objective is simple – eliminate all the aliens in each level before they can reach and devour your brain. Sounds easy, right? Think again. With each passing level, the aliens become stronger, faster and more cunning, making it a true test of your skills and strategic thinking.
Along with the main campaign mode, “It came from space and ate our brains” also offers a multiplayer mode, where you can team up with friends to take on the alien horde together. Work together to come up with the best tactics and see who can survive the longest.
- A variety of different alien species with unique abilities
- Multiple weapons to choose from, including laser guns and grenade launchers
- Special abilities such as slow motion and air strikes to help you in your battle
- Upgrade system to improve your weapons and abilities
- Challenging boss battles to put your skills to the ultimate test
Graphics and Sound:
With stunning 3D graphics and immersive sound effects, “It came from space and ate our brains” will transport you to a world on the brink of destruction. The intense action and realistic environments will have you feeling like you’re really fighting off an alien invasion.
“The graphics and sound in this game are top-notch. It’s like you’re actually in the middle of a movie, fighting for your life against these creatures. Definitely one of the best shooter games I’ve played in a long time!” – Game Enthusiast Magazine
Available now on all major platforms:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- And more!
What are you waiting for? The fate of humanity rests in your hands. Get “It came from space and ate our brains” game today and show those aliens who’s boss!
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 6-series or faster
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card or stronger
- Additional Notes: Controller highly recommended
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button link given above. This will redirect you to the download page.
- On the download page, click on the "Download" button again.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to choose a location to save the file.
- Select a location and click "Save". The download process will begin.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location where the file was saved.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the prompts and instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, the game will be ready to play. Enjoy!