|Title||Making it Home|
|Developer(s)||Pill Bug Interactive|
|Publisher(s)||Pill Bug Interactive|
|Release Date||Sep 3, 2021|
|Genre||PC > Adventure, Simulation|
If you’re a fan of board games, you’ll love Making it Home. This exciting game combines elements of strategy, luck, and creativity, making it a must-have addition to any game night or family gathering.
How to Play
The premise of Making it Home is simple: you are a contractor who must renovate and sell houses to earn the most money. The game is played over several rounds, with each round representing a different house to renovate.
At the beginning of each round, the players are dealt a hand of cards which represent renovations they can make to the house. The cards range from simple upgrades like painting and landscaping, to more complex renovations like adding new rooms or features.
Players take turns choosing cards from their hand to add to the house, trying to make it as valuable as possible. However, there’s a catch – each renovation has a cost associated with it, and players must pay it from their limited budget. This adds an element of strategy to the game, as players must decide which renovations will bring the most profit without breaking the bank.
Once all players have placed their renovations, the house is put up for sale. The player who contributed the most valuable renovations earns the highest profit, while the others earn smaller amounts based on their contributions. The ultimate goal is to have the most money at the end of the game.
Strategy and Luck
Making it Home strikes the perfect balance between strategy and luck. While players must use their budget wisely and make calculated decisions about which renovations to add, there’s also an element of luck with the cards they are dealt. This makes the game exciting and unpredictable, as anything can happen.
Additionally, the game also allows for creative thinking. Players are not limited to the renovations on their cards – they can also use items from their toolbox, such as ladders or paint cans, to add to the house and increase its value. This adds a unique element to the game, as players must think outside the box to outsmart their opponents.
Perfect for All Ages
Making it Home is suitable for players of all ages. The simple rules and attractive design make it easy for younger players to understand and enjoy. At the same time, the strategy and luck elements make it engaging for adults as well.
The game also allows for different levels of complexity, depending on the number of players. With more players, the game becomes more competitive and challenging, making it a great option for game nights with friends.
In summary, Making it Home is a fantastic addition to any board game collection. With its perfect combination of strategy, luck, and creativity, it will keep players of all ages entertained for hours. So gather your friends and family, and get ready to renovate and sell your way to victory in Making it Home.
- OS: Windows Vista or 7
- Processor: Quad Core 2.40Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution of 1920x1080 is recommended
How to Download
- Navigate to the link above and click on the "Download" button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your preferred language. Select your language and click "OK".
- A new pop-up window will appear asking you to save the game file. Click on "Save File".
- The game file will start downloading on your device. Once the download is complete, click on the file to open it.
- A new window will appear asking you to choose an installation location. Select a location and click "Install".
- Wait for the installation process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, a message will appear confirming the successful installation of the game.
- You can now launch the game from the location where you installed it.