|Title||Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village|
|Release Date||Jan 22, 2015|
|Genre||PC > Adventure|
Welcome to the dark and sinister world of medieval Europe, where the forces of good and evil are constantly at odds. In the midst of this eternal struggle, one man stands out as an embodiment of justice and righteousness – Nicolas Eymerich, The Inquisitor. And now, in the second installment of the series, Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village Game, players get to further immerse themselves in the thrilling and harrowing adventures of this iconic character.
The game is set in a small village in France, where Eymerich is sent to investigate the increasingly disturbing events taking place. The villagers are plagued by strange illnesses and unexplainable deaths, and rumors of dark magic and witchcraft are spreading like wildfire. It is up to the player to take on the role of Eymerich and use their wit and cunning to unravel the mysteries surrounding the village.
The game follows a point-and-click style of gameplay, with players interacting with various objects and characters to gather clues and solve puzzles. As Eymerich, players must make choices that will ultimately lead to different outcomes and affect the fate of the village. Should he be merciful and show compassion to the accused, or should he follow his duty as an inquisitor and deliver swift justice?
One of the key features of the game is the morality system, where every action taken by the player will have consequences. Will you be a righteous and just inquisitor, or will you let your inner darkness and thirst for power take over?
Graphics and Sound
The stunning graphics and eerie soundtrack add to the overall immersive experience of the game. The village is depicted in great detail, with each scene setting the perfect atmosphere for the spine-chilling story. The voice acting is also top-notch, with a talented cast bringing to life each character with their unique personalities.
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village Game is a thrilling and engaging adventure that will keep players on the edge of their seats. With its intricate storyline, challenging puzzles, and captivating visuals, it is a game that will appeal to both fans of the genre and newcomers alike. So why not join Eymerich on this perilous journey and uncover the secrets of the village?
“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
Get ready to plunge into the world of Nicolas Eymerich and The Inquisitor Book II : The Village Game, now available on all major gaming platforms.
“Inquisitor, if you cannot give me the absolution I seek, then the fires of Hell which wages within me will be the only thing left of me.”
Are you ready to face your inner demons and seek redemption as Nicolas Eymerich? The Village Game awaits.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mo
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button link given above to initiate the download process.
- A pop-up window may appear asking you to save or run the file. Click on the "Save" button to save the game file onto your computer.
- Choose the location where you want to save the game file and click on the "Save" button.
- Wait for the game file to be downloaded onto your computer. The time taken for download will depend on your internet speed.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the download location on your computer.
- Locate the game file named "Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village" and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- A pop-up window may appear asking for permission to make changes to your device. Click on the "Yes" button to allow the game to make necessary changes to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, a shortcut icon for the game will be created on your desktop.
- Double-click on the shortcut icon to launch the game and start playing.