|Title||Not It: Spookiest Edition|
|Release Date||Oct 12, 2021|
|Genre||PC > Casual, Indie|
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to get into the spooky spirit than with a hauntingly fun game? “Not It: Spookiest Edition” is the latest variation of the classic childhood game, but with a terrifying twist. This game is not for the faint-hearted, so gather your bravest friends and get ready for a bone-chilling experience.
If you’re not familiar with the traditional game of “Not It,” the premise is simple. A group of players chooses one person to be the “It.” The “It” then has to catch the other players as they run and hide. The last person caught becomes the new “It.” However, in the Spookiest Edition, the rules are a little different.
- First, instead of just one person being the “It,” multiple players will be chosen, depending on the size of the group. This increases the difficulty and adds to the terror of the game.
- Secondly, “It” will be dressed in a spooky costume or mask, making it harder for other players to identify them.
- Lastly, the game will be played in the dark, with only a flashlight available to the players. This creates a creepy atmosphere and adds to the fear factor.
In the traditional game, the “It” must physically tag the other players to catch them. However, in the Spookiest Edition, the “It” must make a spooky sound instead of touching the other players. This adds an element of surprise and jump scares, making the game even more intense.
The Ultimate Goal
The goal of the game is to be the last player left. But there’s a twist to the twist – the last player standing will be declared the winner, but they will also be the new “It” for the next round.
Are you brave enough to take on this spine-chilling challenge?
To play “Not It: Spookiest Edition,” you will need:
- A group of friends (3 or more)
- A dark, spooky location (such as a large backyard, a park, or a dimly lit basement)
- A flashlight for each player (optional)
- Spooky costumes or masks for the “It” players
Tips for Playing
- Before playing, set boundaries for the game area to ensure players don’t wander too far.
- Make sure all players are aware of any potential hazards in the game area.
- Set a time limit for each round to keep the game moving.
- For added spookiness, play eerie music or sound effects in the background.
Do not play this game alone or in a dangerous location. Make sure to have adult supervision, especially if playing with younger children.
Get ready to scream and jump in terror as you play “Not It: Spookiest Edition” with your friends. This game will surely be a hit at any Halloween party or sleepover, and it’s a perfect way to get into the spirit of the season. So gather your courage, put on your scariest costume, and let the haunting begin!
Have you played “Not It: Spookiest Edition” before? Let us know in the comments below.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button above. This will initiate the download process.
- Once the download is complete, click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The installation process will begin. Follow the prompts and instructions displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the game is installed, it will automatically launch or you can find it in your list of installed programs.
- Enjoy playing "Not It: Spookiest Edition"!