|Developer(s)||Blue Bottle Games|
|Release Date||Sep 10, 2020|
|Genre||PC > Early Access, Indie, RPG, Simulation|
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey through space? Look no further than Ostranauts, the highly anticipated game from indie developer Blue Bottle Games. Offering a unique take on the space simulation genre, Ostranauts promises to deliver an immersive and challenging experience that will keep players hooked for hours on end.
In Ostranauts, players take on the role of a spaceship captain, responsible for managing their craft as well as their crew. Your ship, the NOMAD, is a rundown vessel that has seen better days. Your mission is to turn it into a prosperous and thriving enterprise, all while exploring the vast and dangerous reaches of space.
As the game progresses, players will encounter various challenges such as resource management, crew relationships, and unexpected events that will put their skills to the test. Every decision you make, from hiring crew members to choosing which planets to visit, will have consequences that directly impact your journey.
Ostranauts offers a sandbox-style gameplay experience, giving players complete freedom to shape their own story. You can choose to focus on building a profitable trading business, exploring new planets, engaging in space battles, or a combination of all these activities.
To ensure the survival of your crew and ship, you’ll need to take care of various aspects, such as food, water, and oxygen. You’ll also have to maintain your ship’s systems and upgrade them when necessary. Along with managing your resources, you’ll need to keep your crew happy and motivated to avoid conflicts and maintain harmony on board.
Graphics and Sound
Ostranauts boasts stunning retro-style graphics that perfectly capture the feel of a 2D spaceship in space. The attention to detail in the interiors of your ship, as well as the various planets you’ll visit, adds to the overall immersive experience. The game’s soundtrack, composed by composer Josh Culler, is a perfect blend of ambient and synth tunes that perfectly complements the space setting.
Early Access Release
Ostranauts is currently available for early access on Steam, with regular updates being released by the developers. This enables players to provide feedback and suggestions to help shape the final version of the game. The early access version already offers a vast array of features and content, making it a highly enjoyable and addictive experience.
For the full version, Blue Bottle Games has promised a plethora of new features, such as multiplayer, character customization, and more in-depth gameplay mechanics. The release date for the full version is yet to be announced, but players can expect it to be well worth the wait.
With its rich gameplay, charming graphics, and challenging mechanics, Ostranauts is a must-play for any space simulation fan. Its open-ended design allows players to create their own story and experience a unique adventure with every playthrough. So, buckle up and get ready to explore the vast and unpredictable cosmos in Ostranauts.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How to Download
- Click on the direct "Download" button link provided above.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your permission to make changes to your device. Click "Yes" to continue.
- Next, click on the "Install" button to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. This may include accepting the terms and conditions, choosing an installation location, and creating a desktop shortcut.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the "Finish" button.
- The game is now installed on your device. You can access it from the desktop shortcut or by searching for it in the start menu.
- If you encounter any issues or errors during the installation process, try downloading the file again and repeating the steps above.