|Developer(s)||The Deep End Games|
|Publisher(s)||The Deep End Games|
|Release Date||May 30, 2017|
|Genre||PC > Adventure, Indie|
What is the perception game? Is it a physical game that you can play with friends? Is it a psychological game that you play with your own mind? The answer is both and more. The perception game is a mind-bending experience that challenges our perception of reality and teaches us to think outside the box.
At its core, the perception game is about how our brain perceives and interprets the world around us. It utilizes illusions, mind games, and puzzles to challenge our perception and make us question what we believe to be true. The goal is to open our minds to new perspectives and break free from our habitual ways of thinking.
The idea of the perception game is not new. Pioneers in psychology such as Gestalt psychologists and Richard Gregory have been studying perception since the early 20th century. They believed that the mind processes information in patterns and that our perception is shaped by our experiences and expectations.
However, it wasn’t until the rise of the digital age that the perception game gained popularity. With the abundance of optical illusions and puzzles shared on social media, people became fascinated with the idea of challenging their own perception.
How to Play
Unlike traditional games, the perception game has no set rules or instructions. It can be played alone or with others, and the only goal is to change how you perceive things. Here are a few ideas on how to play:
- Optical illusions: Look at various optical illusions and try to see beyond what is presented. How is your brain tricked into seeing something that isn’t there?
- Mind puzzles: Solve puzzles that require you to think differently and see patterns in a new light.
- Role-playing: Act out a scene from someone else’s perspective and see how it changes your perception of the situation.
- Change your routine: By breaking out of your daily routine, you can discover new ways of perceiving the world around you.
The perception game is not just a fun pastime; it also brings about numerous benefits:
- Creativity: Playing the perception game can spark creativity by challenging your mind to see things in a new way.
- Improved problem-solving skills: By thinking outside the box, you can develop better problem-solving skills.
- Expanded perspective: The perception game can open your mind to different perspectives, making you more open-minded and empathetic.
- Mental agility: Constantly challenging your perception can improve cognitive function and mental agility.
The perception game is not just a game; it’s a way to train your brain and expand your mind. By playing the perception game regularly, you can become more creative, open-minded, and mentally agile. So, go ahead and give it a try – you may be surprised by what you see.
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” – Albert Einstein
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2.4 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or Radeon 6870
- Storage: 7 GB available space