|Title||Phantom Brave PC|
|Developer(s)||Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||NIS America, Inc.|
|Release Date||Jul 25, 2016|
|Genre||PC > RPG|
If you’re a fan of tactical role-playing games, then you’ve probably heard of “Phantom Brave”. Originally released on the PlayStation 2 in 2004, this unique and charming game has now made its way to PC, courtesy of publisher NIS America.
The Story of “Phantom Brave”
The game takes place on the mysterious island of Ivoire, where spirits and phantoms roam freely. You play as Marona, a young girl who can communicate with these spirits. She is accompanied by her loyal phantom friend Ash, who helps her on her journey to become a renowned chroma (a type of mercenary). Along the way, they encounter a variety of characters, including a sarcastic adventurer, a rebellious former soldier, and a mysterious demon.
Gameplay and Features
What sets “Phantom Brave” apart from other tactical RPGs is its unique battle system. Instead of traditional grids, battles take place on an isometric board with different types of terrain. The placement of your characters is crucial, as it affects their movement and attack range. The game also has a “confine” mechanic, where Marona can “confine” phantoms to objects on the battlefield, giving them a physical form and making them more powerful.
Another feature of the game is the “title” system. Each character has a title that affects their stats and abilities. These titles can be changed by completing quests or by finding and equipping special items. This adds another layer of strategy to the game, as you must carefully choose titles for your characters to maximize their potential in battle.
Visuals and Music
The PC port of “Phantom Brave” features enhanced visuals, with higher resolution graphics and widescreen support. The game also includes the option to switch between the original and updated character designs. The soundtrack, with its beautifully composed orchestral pieces, perfectly complements the game’s charming and whimsical aesthetic.
Why You Should Play “Phantom Brave”
- Engaging Story: The game has a well-crafted story with a diverse and interesting cast of characters.
- Unique Battle System: The battle system is unlike any other tactical RPG, offering a fresh and challenging gameplay experience.
- Beautiful Visuals and Music: The updated graphics and enchanting soundtrack make “Phantom Brave” a treat for the eyes and ears.
- Plenty of Content: The PC version includes all the bonus content from the Wii and PSP versions, ensuring hours of gameplay.
“Phantom Brave” is an underrated gem that deserves to be played by all fans of the genre. Its combination of unique gameplay, charming characters, and beautiful visuals make it a must-play for any PC gamer.
With its engaging story, unique battle system, and charming aesthetic, “Phantom Brave” is a must-play for any tactical RPG fan. The game’s PC port is a faithful adaptation of the original, with added enhancements and all the bonus content from the previous versions. So, if you’re looking for a game that offers a refreshing take on the genre, be sure to check out “Phantom Brave”.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 5450
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 640, Radeon HD 6450
How to Download
- Click the "Download" button link above to start the download.
- Your browser will prompt you to either save the file or choose a location to save the file. Click "Save" or choose a location.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, click "Finish" or "Done" to exit the installation wizard.
- Locate the game icon on your desktop or in the installation directory.
- Double-click on the game icon to launch the game.
- Enjoy playing "Phantom Brave" on your computer!