|Title||Runaway, The Dream Of The Turtle|
|Release Date||Mar 14, 2007|
|Genre||PC > Adventure|
If you’re a fan of adventure games and love solving puzzles, then Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle is the perfect game for you. Developed by Pendulo Studios and released in 2006, this point-and-click game takes players on a thrilling journey filled with mystery, suspense, and humor.
The game follows the story of Brian Basco, a young man who accidentally falls out of a plane while on a Caribbean vacation with his girlfriend Gina. As Brian struggles to survive in the middle of the ocean, he finds a map to a mysterious island called Mala, where he believes he can find clues to get back home.
On the island, Brian meets the beautiful and enigmatic Sushi, who is also looking for a way off the island. Together, they embark on an adventure that takes them to exotic locations and introduces them to quirky characters, including an aging rock star, a talking parrot, and a group of pirates.
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle is a classic point-and-click game that allows players to interact with the environment and solve puzzles to progress through the story. The game features hand-drawn backdrops and cel-shaded characters that give it a unique and vibrant look.
Players control Brian by clicking on different elements on the screen, such as items in the environment or other characters, to perform actions. The inventory system allows players to collect and combine items to solve puzzles. With over 40 characters to interact with and more than 100 items to collect, the game offers hours of gameplay.
One of the standout features of the game is the option to switch between “easy” and “difficult” modes. In the easier mode, puzzles are simplified and hints are provided, making it suitable for beginners. In the difficult mode, puzzles are more challenging, and players need to use their critical thinking skills to progress.
What makes Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle stand out?
Aside from its engaging storyline and challenging puzzles, the game also boasts impressive voice acting and a soundtrack that perfectly complements the gameplay. The characters are well-written and their dialogue is full of humor and wit, making the game not just entertaining but also funny.
Moreover, the game features multiple endings, so players can replay it to see how their choices affect the outcome of the story. This adds a high level of replayability, giving players more value for their money.
With its charming art style, intriguing storyline, and challenging gameplay, Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle is a must-play for fans of adventure games. It’s a well-crafted and well-rounded game that will take you on an unforgettable journey full of excitement and laughter.
If you haven’t played it yet, now is the perfect time to immerse yourself in the world of Runaway and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
“With its charming art style, intriguing storyline, and challenging gameplay, Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle is a must-play for fans of adventure games.”
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium IV 1.6 GHz / Athlon XP 1600+
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB for Windows 2000/XP)
- 32 MB DirectX 9-compliant video card (min 1024x768 16Bit)
- DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- DirectX 9 or higher (included on the disc)
- 2.5 GB free disk space(for minimal installation)
- Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse
How to Download
- Click on the provided "Download" button link above to start downloading the game file
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file in your browser or locate it in your computer's Downloads folder
- The game file will be in a compressed format, such as .zip or .rar
- Right-click on the file and select "Extract" or "Extract All" to unzip the file
- A new window will open, select the destination folder where you want to extract the files and click "Extract"
- Open the extracted folder and look for a file with the extension .exe or .dmg
- Double-click on the .exe or .dmg file to start the installation process
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the game on your computer
- Once the installation is complete, the game will be ready to play.
- You can access the game from the location where you installed it or create a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.