|Space Beast Terror Fright
|Jun 3, 2022
|PC > Action, Indie
Space Beast Terror Fright is an intense first-person shooter game developed by Nornware and released in 2014. Set in a futuristic space station overrun by terrifying alien creatures, the game offers a unique combination of horror, action, and strategy elements that will keep players on the edge of their seats.
In Space Beast Terror Fright, players take on the role of a futuristic space marine equipped with an impressive range of weapons and gadgets. The objective is to navigate through the increasingly dangerous levels of the space station and locate the reactor core, while fending off hordes of hostile aliens that will attack relentlessly.
The game offers a procedurally-generated level design, meaning each playthrough will be different, keeping the gameplay fresh and exciting. The aliens also have their own AI systems, making each encounter with them unpredictable and challenging.
In addition to shooting down aliens, players also have to manage their limited resources, such as ammunition and health, making strategic planning essential for survival. The game also features a multiplayer mode, allowing players to team up with friends and fight against the alien invaders together.
Graphics and Sound
Space Beast Terror Fright boasts stunning graphics, with detailed environments and realistic lighting effects that enhance the eerie atmosphere of the game. The sound design is also exceptional, with a haunting soundtrack and realistic sound effects that further immerse players in the game’s intense and terrifying world.
The main selling point of Space Beast Terror Fright is undoubtedly its terrifying alien creatures. The game features a variety of different alien species, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. The aliens are not only dangerous in terms of physical attacks but also have the ability to disable the player’s equipment, making them even more formidable enemies.
As players progress through the game, they will encounter more and more powerful alien types, making each level more challenging than the last. This, combined with the game’s intense atmosphere and strategic gameplay, creates a truly terrifying and exhilarating experience for players.
If you’re a fan of horror games or are looking for a unique and thrilling first-person shooter experience, Space Beast Terror Fright is the game for you. With its intense gameplay, stunning graphics, and terrifying creatures, this game will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. So, grab your weapons, brace yourself, and get ready to face the terror that awaits in Space Beast Terror Fright.
Space Beast Terror Fright is available on Steam and is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
“A must-play game for fans of horror and first-person shooters.” – IGN
“Prepare to be terrified in space like never before.” – Gamespot
Disclaimer: This game may not be suitable for players under 18 years of age due to its intense and violent nature.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant (shader model 2) GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound 3 compatible sound card
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button above to start the download process.
- A pop-up window will appear to ask for your permission to download the game.
- Click "Yes" to continue with the download.
- The game will automatically start downloading into your default downloads folder.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder where the game was downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select the desired installation location.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- The game will now be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you can find the game shortcut on your desktop or in the designated installation folder.
- Double-click on the shortcut to launch the "Space Beast Terror Fright" game.