|Title||The Last Friend|
|Developer(s)||The Stonebot Studio, Ludus Games|
|Release Date||Sep 30, 2021|
|Genre||PC > Action, Indie, Strategy|
In today’s digital age, it’s common to have friends we’ve never met in person. We connect with people from all corners of the world through social media and online communities. But what happens when those friendships come to an end? This is the story of “The Last Friend Game”, a bittersweet goodbye to an online friendship.
The Beginning of the Friendship
It all began in a chatroom, where two strangers bonded over their love for a particular TV show. They quickly became friends, talking for hours about their favorite characters and plot twists. They eventually added each other on social media and started sharing more personal aspects of their lives.
Despite never meeting in person, they formed a strong bond. They would confide in each other about their fears, dreams, and struggles. They were each other’s support system and always there for one another, no matter the time or distance.
The Last Friend Game
One day, one of them announced that they were leaving the online community. They had found a new job and would be moving to a different country. The other friend was happy for them but also saddened by the news. They knew that this would mean the end of their regular conversations and online hangouts.
But before they said their final goodbyes, they came up with a plan – “The Last Friend Game”. They wanted to spend one last day together, just like old times. They would reminisce about their favorite memories, watch their beloved TV show, and play online games.
The day of “The Last Friend Game” arrived, and it was filled with laughter and tears. They talked about the first time they met, the inside jokes they shared, and the funny mishaps that happened along the way. They watched episodes of their favorite show and laughed until their stomachs hurt.
As they played their last game, they couldn’t help but feel a sense of sadness. They both knew that this was the end of an era, and things would never be the same. But they also knew that the memories they had made would last a lifetime.
After “The Last Friend Game”, they exchanged heartfelt messages and promised to keep in touch. They followed each other on other social media platforms and occasionally sent each other updates on their lives. But as time went by, the interaction became less frequent, and eventually, they lost touch.
Despite the bittersweet ending, they will always cherish the friendship they had. They will always look back on “The Last Friend Game” with a fondness for the memories they shared. It’s a reminder that even though friendships may come to an end, the impact they leave on our lives will always remain.
“Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” – Unknown
“The Last Friend Game” was more than just a final hangout. It was a way for two friends to honor their bond and say goodbye in the best way possible. It’s a testament to the power of online friendships and the lasting impact they can have on our lives. And even though these types of friendships may not last forever, the memories and lessons we gain from them will always stay with us.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 95
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button link given above.
- A pop-up window will appear with the option to either open or save the file. Select "Save" and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- Once the download is complete, locate the file on your computer and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- You may be prompted with a security warning, click on "Run" to continue.
- The installation wizard will now appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. You may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the game.
- Once the installation is complete, click on "Finish".
- The Last Friend game will now be installed on your computer.