|The Night of the Scissors
|May 13, 2022
|PC > Action, Adventure, Indie
The Night of the Scissors Game is a suspenseful and thrilling game that has been passed down from generation to generation. It is said to have originated in Japan, but has spread to different parts of the world due to its popularity. This game is not for the faint of heart, as it requires bravery, quick thinking, and a bit of luck to win.
How to Play
To play the Night of the Scissors Game, you will need a pair of scissors, a pen and a piece of paper. The game must be played at night, preferably when the moon is full.
The first step is to write the word “yes” on one side of the paper and “no” on the other. Then, you will fold the paper in half and cut it into two pieces using the scissors. Place the pieces on a flat surface, with the “yes” and “no” sides facing down.
The next step is to turn off all the lights in the room and light a candle. You must be seated in front of the paper pieces with the candle in between them. Take a deep breath and focus your mind.
Now, ask a question to the spirits, such as “Is there anyone here with us?” or “Do you have a message for me?”. Take the scissors and hold them with the blades pointing towards the ceiling.
Slowly move the scissors over the pieces of paper, feeling for a pull or resistance. If the scissors are pulled towards one of the paper pieces, it means that the answer is “yes”. If there is no pull, the answer is “no”.
Be cautious not to touch the paper pieces with the scissors directly, as it is believed to offend the spirits. Also, make sure to dispose of the paper pieces and candle properly after the game is over.
The Legend Behind the Game
Legend has it that the Night of the Scissors Game was created by a powerful psychic who had the ability to communicate with the spirits. She taught this game to her disciples but also warned them of the dangers it possessed. It is believed that the spirits can be unpredictable and may cause harm to those who play the game recklessly.
Precautions to Take
While the Night of the Scissors Game can be an exciting experience, it is important to take precautions before playing it. Make sure to never play the game alone and always have someone present with you. It is advisable to say a prayer before and after playing the game, as it is said to offer protection from the spirits.
If at any point during the game, you feel uncomfortable or scared, it is best to end the game by disposing of the paper pieces and blowing out the candle.
The Night of the Scissors Game may seem like a simple game, but it has a deep-rooted cultural significance and should be played with respect and caution. As with any supernatural game, it is always important to use your best judgment and be responsible.
So, if you are feeling brave and want to test your luck, gather your friends and try out the Night of the Scissors Game. Just remember to follow the precautions and have fun!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GT Or Equivalent
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ Quad Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 460 Or Equivalent
- Storage: 200 MB available space
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button given above.
- Wait for the download to start automatically or click on the prompt to "Save" the file.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder where the file was saved.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select "Open" or double-click on the file.
- An installation window will appear, click on "Next" to proceed.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) by clicking on the box and then click "Next".
- Choose the location where you would like to install the game and click "Next".
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- The installation progress will be shown, wait for it to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, click "Finish" to exit the installer.
- The game should now be installed and ready to play.