|Title||Trouble Witches Origin - Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam -|
|Release Date||Nov 21, 2016|
|Genre||PC > Action, Indie|
If you’re a fan of whimsical magical girls and fast-paced bullet hell action, then “Trouble Witches Origin – Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam – Game” is the perfect game for you. Developed by Studio SiestA and published by SNK Playmore, this 2D shooter was originally released in Japan on the Sega Naomi arcade system, but has now made its way to PC via Steam for all players to enjoy.
In “Trouble Witches Origin – Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam – Game”, you play as one of the six magical girls known as “The Elemental Knights”. Each girl has her own unique elemental abilities and they must band together to defeat the evil witch, Mephistopheles and her army of minions.
The game is set in a fantasy world where magic is a normal part of everyday life. However, a dark force known as the “Amalgam” is threatening the peace and balance of this magical land. As a member of the Elemental Knights, it’s your duty to defeat this evil force and restore order to the world.
The gameplay in “Trouble Witches Origin – Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam – Game” is fast-paced and challenging. As with most bullet hell games, the screen is filled with a barrage of enemy projectiles that you must navigate your character through. There are three different game modes to choose from: arcade, story, and challenges, each offering a unique experience.
In arcade mode, you battle through five stages filled with intense enemy encounters and bosses. Story mode allows you to experience a fully voiced and animated story as you progress through each stage. And in challenges mode, you can test your skills and see how long you can survive against a never-ending stream of enemies.
One of the unique features of this game is the “Magical Barrier” system. Your character has a barrier that can absorb enemy projectiles and turn them into magical energy. This energy can then be used to activate a powerful special attack or a defensive shield. The more energy you have, the stronger your barrier becomes.
As mentioned earlier, there are six Elemental Knights to choose from, each with their own unique weapons and abilities. There’s Laila, the fiery witch who wields a flame-throwing staff; Praset, the ice summoner who can freeze enemies in their tracks; and Windia, the air elemental who can unleash powerful gusts of wind. Each character also has their own personal stage with unique enemies and bosses to face.
In addition to the Elemental Knights, there are also three unlockable characters that you can play as. These characters bring even more variety and gameplay options to the table.
The Visuals and Soundtrack
The visuals in “Trouble Witches Origin – Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam – Game” are colorful and vibrant. The character designs are cute and charming, and the enemy designs are unique and varied. The game also features beautifully animated cutscenes that add to the overall experience. The soundtrack is composed of upbeat and energetic tracks that fit perfectly with the game’s fast-paced action.
“Trouble Witches Origin – Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam – Game” is a delightful combination of adorable magical girls and intense bullet hell gameplay. With its challenging levels, unique characters, and charming aesthetics, this game is a must-try for fans of the genre. So, gather your friends and get ready to save the world from the Amalgam!
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or Higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Support to DirectX11 Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Support to DirectSound Soundcard
- Additional Notes: For multi monitor, full screen operation is not guaranteed in Windows 7 Aero "*Scheduled for coming soon". DirectX End-User Runtime *About a controller besides I recommend a controller for X-input. About the controller except X-input, I cannot guarantee normal movement.
How to Download
- Click on the "Download" button above to start the download process.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file in your computer's downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file to open the installation wizard.
- Follow the prompts of the installation wizard to install the game on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, click on the "Finish" button to exit the installation wizard.
- The game is now successfully installed on your computer and you can launch it from the desktop or start menu.